https://www.facebook.com/groups/583182005973675/?multi_permalinks=1877603503198179&hoisted_section_header_type=recently_seen
This is my advice to many of you if you THAT are considering suing a dentist or is trying to fix the damage done to you by a doctor....
1.) Immediately start requesting your medical records before anything BEFORE the doctor starts altering your medical records!!!
2.) Make sure you talk to a lawyer FRIEND first to get lawyer referrals so that they can hide your name and have them talk to another lawyer AND NEVER reveal you are the person suing the dentist!
3.) Second talk to a lawyer NOT in your city but maybe 200 miles away. The further away the better. NEVER talk to lawyers that are in the same city of the dentist you are suing!
4.) Do a search of all the lawsuits that is against the dentist. Then contact the opposing lawyer suing the dentist.
5.) My last advice is to file a complaint with the dental board or medical board.
6.) Write an honest review on the dentist! This will motivate other victims to post their experience about the dentist.
My personal experience & mistakes:
I made the biggest mistakes mentioned above. One of the lawyer I spoke with KNEW the dentist I was going to sue and warned him. This is a violation and unethical practice but most LAWYERS are scumbags...
Then when I found a lawyer to take my case, he referred me to two expert witness that knew the dentist I was going to sue. These two dentists defended the dentist that did the malpractice.
Most of the dentists I sued altered my medical records. So make sure you get your medical records FIRST!!
Becareful out there when filing a lawsuit against a doctor... Most lawyers will backstab you & probably knows the doctor you are suing then warn them you are about to sue the doctor.
Shared post
This is my advice to many of you if you THAT are considering suing a dentist or is trying to fix the damage done to you by a doctor....
1.) Immediately start requesting your medical records before anything BEFORE the doctor starts altering your medical records!!!
2.) Make sure you talk to a lawyer FRIEND first to get lawyer referrals so that they can hide your name and have them talk to another lawyer AND NEVER reveal you are the person suing the dentist!
3.) Second talk to a lawyer NOT in your city but maybe 200 miles away. The further away the better. NEVER talk to lawyers that are in the same city of the dentist you are suing!
4.) Do a search of all the lawsuits that is against the dentist. Then contact the opposing lawyer suing the dentist.
5.) My last advice is to file a complaint with the dental board or medical board.
6.) Write an honest review on the dentist! This will motivate other victims to post their experience about the dentist.
My personal experience & mistakes:
I made the biggest mistakes mentioned above. One of the lawyer I spoke with KNEW the dentist I was going to sue and warned him. This is a violation and unethical practice but most LAWYERS are scumbags...
Then when I found a lawyer to take my case, he referred me to two expert witness that knew the dentist I was going to sue. These two dentists defended the dentist that did the malpractice.
Most of the dentists I sued altered my medical records. So make sure you get your medical records FIRST!!
Becareful out there when filing a lawsuit against a doctor... Most lawyers will backstab you & probably knows the doctor you are suing then warn them you are about to sue the doctor.
Shared post